In an effort to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to protect our valued customers and staff, we will be following the Government and Ottawa Public Health recommendations. Until further notice, we have suspended or reduced the following services and encourage our customers to reach us by phone or email as much as possible.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures and are wiping frequently touched areas several times daily.
- All vehicle touchpoints will be wiped with disinfected upon arrival and exiting the vehicle.
- Our Customer Shuttle will be out of operation until further notice.
- Appointments can only be booked by phone or through email. Click here for help
- All customers are asked to leave their vehicles for service. We are not able to accommodate customers in our waiting area until further notice.
- We are asking service customers to use our night drop box for all appointments. When you arrive, please drop your keys in the box with the envelopes provided. A Service Advisor will call to confirm details regarding your service needs as soon as possible. Before picking up the vehicle, customers will be asked to prepay by credit card only – no cash payments.
For further details, please speak to your advisor. Click for help with Service
- Please contact our Parts department by phone or email. Prepayment will be required for all parts purchases – no cash payments.
Click here for help with Parts
- Our Sales Department is available by appointment only or online and by phone. Click here for help with Sales
- Test drives are now available by appointment only. We ask customers to call us upon arrival and our Sale Team will meet you outside at the vehicle. All vehicle touchpoints and keys will be wiped with disinfected prior to the test drive. To book a test drive, Click here
- If you have any questions or concerns with financing, please feel free to contact us or contact Volkswagen Finance directly at 1-888-412-2834 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this challenging time.
Please note that we will be monitoring this situation and updating our website on a daily basis so please check for updates.